Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick Update: EW corrects it's Vampire list (sort of)

A few days ago I posted a complaint about Entertainment Weekly's list of the 20 Greatest Vampires and the unforgivable absence of my favorite, Spike. Well, apparently other EW readers agreed with me and wrote in (which is what I should really do if I'm going to complain like this). The August 21/28 issue just came out and includes a short list of the vampires that didn't make the cut but readers thought should have, and Spike is on there. Yay! Other vamps that readers felt got the short end of the stick included Blacula, Frank Langella's Dracula, Barnabas Collins, Count Vladimir Dracula from Love at First Bite, and Mick St. John. It's a small gesture of contrition on EW's part, but I'll take it.

By the way, still haven't seen True Blood, but I now have a poster of Eric set as my laptop's wallpaper. He's doing the finger pyramid of evil contemplation. I really need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment