Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And so it begins... A small manifest destiny

A couple of things to know about me and why I decided to do this; I love to write, I love pop culture, and I love hearing what other people think about pop culture. What better way to combine it all than on my very own blog?
I am a total and utter geek; yes I admit it, and with pride. But it's sometimes hard to find an outlet for all of this geekiness. When I hear of a new show debuting that I'm excited about, or a movie coming out that I'm counting down the days until it opens, or I've seen a great doc about an awesome band, what to do? Now I know. Hopefully this blog will become an outlet for my excitement, my irritation, my fascination...really, for one of my true passions in life, and I hope all of you will become as excited as I am.
I'm a pretty sporadic writer, so I hope to show some discipline and write regularly, but we'll see. As I've said with my fan fiction profile (and no, I'm not revealing my author name, I need to keep some secrets), I won't ever put something online unless I'm sure it's good enough to be there, so that promise I pass on to you.
Anyway, now that that's said and done and we all understand each other, what's in entertainment news this week...?

No comments:

Post a Comment