Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Second Helping of True Blood


I finally got the second season of True Blood on DVD from my library and finished watching it last week. I think this second offering may have been even better than the first. With the inclusion of religious intolerance, vampire intrigue, an ever expanding world of the supernatural and a maenad to add a touch of crazy (look 'em up), the second season provided further character development, cliff-hangers to keep you guessing, moments to make you laugh, cry and cringe, and a climax that was thrilling. My man Eric showed a lot of depth this season, Sookie and Bill grew closer and other characters learned more about who they are. It was all so...awesome!

Now season 3 is on air and I'm missing it! I'll have to wait for that to arrive on DVD too. It's the waiting that's going to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment