Thursday, April 29, 2010

Idol Upset: Can this season be saved?


Siobhan Magnus got kicked off American Idol. I say it again, Siobhan Magnus got kicked off! What the hell? She was one of the most interesting contestants, and she was a great singer. She was an early front-runner for the top two!

This has got to be one of the weirdest seasons of AI ever! Nothing would shock me anymore. Well, at least Crystal, Lee and Casey are still in it. I've always liked Crystal's music, but her whole attitude of "I'm only here for my son" was starting to rub me the wrong way. But when she broke down and cried during one of her last performances she rose several notches in my book. At that moment we finally saw a hint that this actually meant something to her.

Lee has gone so much further than anyone would have predicted. He gets better and more confident each week. And Casey? Ahhh Casey, with his halo of golden hair, his raspy rock growl, his blue eyes...I'm sorry, what was I saying? Mike and Aaron are alright, but nothing about either really stands out to me.

So long Siobhan. Let's hope your quirkiness and big voice will find another platform to shine on.

So, can this season be saved? Sound off.

No comments:

Post a Comment