Saturday, September 25, 2010

Series One of Sherlock ends with a potential bang


NO! NO NO NO NO NO! DAMN IT, THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Why the passionate response? You see I just finished the third and last episode of Series One of Sherlock, the BBC update I posted about a few weeks ago. What you read above was pretty much my reaction from the couch. Only three episodes ever...and this one ended with a cliff-hanger!

WHAT? It's only been recently announced that the show's been picked up for a second series, and the writer's decide to end "The Great Game" like that, with all of us hanging on the edge of our seats? I just looked, and the next episode isn't scheduled to appear on English TV until the fall of 2011 at the earliest. A whole freakin' year from now! And Lord only knows when we'll see it here in Canada. WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!

Alright, I've vented. You know what? It was still a great show, and I will be counting down the days until we see more. I'm kind of foolish that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment