Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just when I thought I was out...


I've had my ups and downs with American Idol for a while now, ranging from true love to serious disappointment. And like a bad relationship, the last couple of years I kept telling myself I wasn't going to watch, but I've ended up watching from start to finish anyway. But I always told myself that if Simon Cowell ever left, then there would definitely be no reason for me to keep tuning in, and that dark day has come to pass. And over the summer both Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi have jumped ship as well, so things were looking pretty bleak. Yep, definitely not going to watch now!

But then today they announced the new judges that would be joining Randy Jackson come the new year; Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler.

Aww hell, now I'm going to have to see this. Damn you Fox!

No comments:

Post a Comment